Si Tammy
IM B2UTY

Assalamualaikum!

Tumira Najihah Taufek
Just calling me TUMI
19 Years Old,still younger okay!
I do love My Parents

Anything About Life


My Heartbeat

I’m thinking of you, that’s all I do, all the time. You’re always the first and the last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go, or what I do, I’m thinking of you
I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else
When you came, you were like red wine and honey, and the taste of you burnt my mouth with its sweetness


My Bias

"I hate you love you. Up and down multiple times in a day. Feels like an elevator Heal me I’m heartsick. There ain’t no cure for my disease I’m worn out because of you. The amount of pain you caused me. I can’t estimate it In this situation. I fold my hands together for you. I pray for ya. Good luck to ya"
Let Me Tell The Past
weee wooo waaa

assalamualaikum. first time ni pakai blogskin tau. btw blogskin ni je yang menawan hati tumira ni ahh. yang lain OUT. hahaha. tak berkenan. seriously niat nak pakai blogskin sebab nampak mcm ramai sangat orang pakai kang. jealous jugak ittew kang.biasenye decorate sendiri je. huhuhu. btw sorry la bagi siapa yang buat template ni, tumira dah edit sikit2. ubah bermacam - macam. btw i still not delete that creadit right. it's awesome right? i like this blogskin. nanti kalau dah ade mase yang sgt pangjang sampai tak tahu dah nak buat ape, tumira try la nak buat blogskin sekali.. nak buat theme kim sunggyu. awww. shooo sweet. i love you sweetheart! AINA! nice. kim sunggyu kim sunggyu kim sunggyu kim sunggyu kim sunggyu kim sunggyu kim sunggyu kim sunggyu kim sunggyu kim sunggyu kim sunggyu kim sunggyu kim sunggyu kim sunggyu