Si Tammy
IM B2UTY

Assalamualaikum!

Tumira Najihah Taufek
Just calling me TUMI
19 Years Old,still younger okay!
I do love My Parents

Anything About Life


My Heartbeat

I’m thinking of you, that’s all I do, all the time. You’re always the first and the last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go, or what I do, I’m thinking of you
I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else
When you came, you were like red wine and honey, and the taste of you burnt my mouth with its sweetness


My Bias

"I hate you love you. Up and down multiple times in a day. Feels like an elevator Heal me I’m heartsick. There ain’t no cure for my disease I’m worn out because of you. The amount of pain you caused me. I can’t estimate it In this situation. I fold my hands together for you. I pray for ya. Good luck to ya"
Let Me Tell The Past
Raya Sangat Saya :3





hai assalamuailaikum. beshhhh erk raye? ingat dunia lagi kan? bagus bagus. huhu. sayee ni ah raya tak ingat dunia. dooh la MR PMR nok mari dohh dekat sayee. tapiii saye dok wak persediaan nape nape agi *ambeeekk toh. terengganu dok stram. wak faham doh ah neh? org terengganu nok wak gane. dang ganu. ganu situ ah. Btw, best dook raye tahun ni? ambe rase dok dak -____- dok meriah macam tahun lepas. tapi duit raye tetap dok kurang. malahan semakin bertambah. hhahaha AWESOME ah jadi org tinggi ew. kakak ambe jugook org duk panggil ye ' ADIK ' btw takdopp idea doh nok typee nape. BYE je lahh :)