Si Tammy
IM B2UTY

Assalamualaikum!

Tumira Najihah Taufek
Just calling me TUMI
19 Years Old,still younger okay!
I do love My Parents

Anything About Life


My Heartbeat

I’m thinking of you, that’s all I do, all the time. You’re always the first and the last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go, or what I do, I’m thinking of you
I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else
When you came, you were like red wine and honey, and the taste of you burnt my mouth with its sweetness


My Bias

"I hate you love you. Up and down multiple times in a day. Feels like an elevator Heal me I’m heartsick. There ain’t no cure for my disease I’m worn out because of you. The amount of pain you caused me. I can’t estimate it In this situation. I fold my hands together for you. I pray for ya. Good luck to ya"
Let Me Tell The Past
Bye bye


Assalmualaikum, hihi bye bye to 2014. its was a misery to remember our memory. byee byee and byee. Tumira, welcome to your new life. Aku bukan tumira yang dulu, yang lembut dengan orang, sampai orang pijak kepala aku. Sekarang aku dah lain. aku nak jadi keras dengan orang laki. Tak nak dah mudah cair dengan kata - kata diorang. ohh plishhh. hahaa. Anyways, hari ni dah hari isnin, aku pun dah nak balik kat rumah sewa dah ni. what a sad lifeee -,- im too bored lah duduk kat situ, walaupun depan tu banyak gile butik baju, mydin besar gedebakk tu. its not fun to me. still bored. where should i go to relaxing our mind. Aku rasa sekarang ni, rasa macam nak jauh je dari orang. kalau boleh nak duduk sorang. hmm. kalau lah aku banyak duit, aku pergi london, korea hahahaha ecehh berangan je lebih wehhh. esokkk sekolahhhh. ohh tidakkkkkk. malas nye. Ya Allah kenapa lah aku malas sangat nak pergi sekolah sekarang. sangat malas. tak tahu kenapaa. syaitan mane lah yang masuk dalam tubuh aku ni. tolong lah keluar. saje ah tu tak nak bagi aku cerdikk macam kakak aku.